Areas where the brake disc is not visible also need to be checked
It is not easy to buy a car that belongs to you, so most car owners will take good care of their cars, maintain them on time and check them regularly. However, the general routine inspection is too one-sided, and many parts you can't see are hard to reach, but they have a vital impact on the safety of driving. So let's talk about the parts we can't see. How do we check them?
1. Spark plug: the increase of fuel consumption, the decrease of power, and the acceleration of car picking are all related to the spark plug, so the owner should not neglect to pay attention to it. Generally divided into common, platinum, and iridium spark plug, the service life of the range from 30000 km to 100000 km, while the use of spark plug cycle is long, but it goes with engine operating conditions, the oil has a lot to do, need to regularly check the spark plug parts carbon and spark plug gap.
2. The shock absorber: change the shock absorber with no clear mileage limit, are generally when bad when replacement, fault precursors of oil spill is the shock absorber, so to see if shock absorber oil regularly, once the oil suspension damping will decline, deterioration in vehicle driving stability, comfort, braking distance is longer.
Brake pad: brake pad is familiar to everyone, but the attention to brake pad may not be as high as brake pad. At ordinary times, the brake disc needs to be checked at the same time as the brake pad. If there is any obvious chamfer or crack on the brake disc, it needs to be replaced as soon as possible. Generally, two brake pads need to be replaced with one brake disc.
4. Steering rod: loosening of steering rod is a serious safety hazard, so it must be inspected during maintenance, not missed. The inspection method is not difficult. Hold the pull rod and shake it hard. If it is not shaken, everything is normal. Otherwise, the ball head or the pull rod assembly should be replaced.
5. The ball cage set: the ball cage is also called universal joint, the ball cage set is a layer of protective rubber sleeve, don't look down upon this rubber sleeve, it not only has dustproof, sealing effect, still can prevent loss of grease around the ball cage, dustproof set once damaged, dry grinding, caused by the loss of grease will soon can eventually lead to half shaft scrap.
6. Wheel bearing: the reason why the wheels can rotate must be the bearing. The vehicle is driving every day and the bearing is rotating every day. Therefore, it is necessary to inspect the front and rear wheel bearing. The test is also simple: lift the car up and release the handbrake, turn the wheels in turn with your hands, and listen for a "buzz" if it doesn't mean everything is ok.
The reason why the brake disc brakes better than the drum brake
How to prevent the brake drum from defects